Saturday, November 19, 2005

24

Well it happened. I made it to 24. I celebrated. I gambled. I didn't dance, but I will get to do that tonight. I'm reflecting. I'm very self involved.


How many years have you known Della?
hilary.a.strat-1 yeah so i am answering in months: 8
gecko 3.3 years
wadej18 5
julieserven 4
jess_ryan14 going on year #4
sunshine10-4 no years...only a month or so
bhewes25 5
asnider23 a life time
kelsey.seale maybe a fifth of a year
nicole.s.powell-1 a year and a half - but it seems like a lifetime
anniepetzinger goin' on 4
clintrule Simply not enough
ryan.p.stauder-1 a few months
pauls For as long as I can remember
kristen.hudec Hmmm... I think 1.5 years.
laurastu 4ish
klarkbar 40
danielling about 11 months
lauren.a.burton 22 years...she was my first friend in Norman
rebeccalowder 0.2
me3020 4?
cwggilmore 15ish
sandalfeet <1
rv22_20 just over a month
shadowfax 2
agoodnight611 9+
calebcrandall two
Carrie Rose just over 3
studonathant Not even one! :)
courtneyjewett not sure, perhaps four
j-do 3-4
dannykern 2
soonermilk <1

What should she do after graduation?
hilary.a.strat-1 Something amazing because people like her.
gecko live with me!!!!!
wadej18 keep wearing her fanny pack
jess_ryan14 be an RUF intern
bhewes25 Much of the same
asnider23 live life
kelsey.seale something with kids
nicole.s.powell-1 teach children
anniepetzinger RUF internship
clintrule Della? after graduation? ... it's like to trying to comprehend the hypostatic union.
ryan.p.stauder-1 find a job that makes her happy
pauls Travel
kristen.hudec I don't even know what I should do with my own life. How can I be expected to help Della decide? (But, I do think she should work with people or little people- like kids.
laurastu Live!
klarkbar sell babies on the black market
lauren.a.burton Anything and everything she wants...
rebeccalowder Start a camp so I can come work for her after I graduate!!
me3020 hmm....
cwggilmore Join the real world!!!
sandalfeet I have no idea, anything she wants as long as she desires God
rv22_20 skydiving
shadowfax become president
agoodnight611 either something with children or be a missionary
calebcrandall She will be a great success no matter what she chooses.
Carrie Rose "Get married! Make babies! You look so old!" --Costa in My Big Fat Greek Wedding
studonathant Travel Europe!
courtneyjewett marry and make babies
j-do Party!!!!!
dannykern Get a job and make some money
lsullivan.stu travel
soonermilk unsure


What's your most embarassing story about Della?
hilary.a.strat-1 i don't have one. yet...
gecko when she had to explain what BFE means at RUF girls lunch
asnider23 There are so many I couldn't choose just one... but using the Real World cushion as a horse was really funny.. or Michigan who knows
kelsey.seale Hmm...I'll have to think about this. Maybe the wire incident at fall conference.
nicole.s.powell-1 one time when we were in a bathroom in a gas station there was a person huffing in the stall beside us. we thought something fishy was going on... turns out it was an old woman with an oxygen tank.
clintrule OMG!~ We had physical geography together freshman year, AND SHE TOTALLY WET HER PANTS IN CLASS!!~1 I couldn't stop laughing and the milk--IT SHOT OUT MY NOSE!!~! roflroflrofl
ryan.p.stauder-1 i dont know if i have a story but she grunts a lot and yells funny stuff when she picks up tables at work.
pauls I don't have one.
kristen.hudec Della would never do anything embarassing. At least, I can't remember anything right now.. give me some time.
laurastu I'll go with my most Benedict Arnold story about Della being the one in which she turn coated and gave the boys our water balloons!!!! Whew boy, Chuck was mad about getting pasted that time.
klarkbar becuase della was de-pantsed early in life, which resulted in her temporary relocation, i dont know that we ever formally met until somewhat recently.
lauren.a.burton I have a ton of funny stories from various dance conventions, slumber parties at the Brookhaven house, school etc...I will save them for the party though...at least for now!
rebeccalowder I've got nothing...
sandalfeet n/a
rv22_20 does she get embarassed?
shadowfax not going there....
agoodnight611 We compare breast sizes every time we are together. And without a doubt, mine as ALWAYS the smallest. I hate that. :)
calebcrandall Not embarassing, but she witnessed to me when I was in need of redirection in my life. I will never forget her for that.
Carrie Rose haha...she stood me up on a Mont date because of...technical difficulties. bless her heart!
studonathant I don't think i have any...yet!
courtneyjewett i will have to think about that one
j-do Where would I begin?
dannykern Dont have one yet
soonermilk not sure...

No comments: