Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Birthday Madness

Everyone is asked by their parents what they want for their birthday or for Christmas. How many of you actually have a list ready to go? I know my good friend Kim gets a good list together and gets excellent presents. I on the other hand always answer, "I don't know" and get the shaft 90% of the time. This is noones fault but my own. So I am here to tell you all what I want for my birthday, in hopes that you can teach my parents how to get on the internet, find my blog, and buy online. Good luck. I'm counting on you

the Chronicles

Anything and everything Lewis

The new Nickle Creek

a new jersey or two

Smell good Calvin's Institutes

Cranium Turbo

Trivial Pursuit pop Culture

Scene It

Quip It!!! You have to check this out.

1 comment:

Della said...

Something got messed up with Calvin and Ralph.