Friday, August 11, 2006

All major credit cards excepted.

This is very important, so pay attention. It is August 11 and school starts in less than two weeks, and I'm still in Norman, NOT Lubbock. What does this mean? This means I haven't raised enough money to move to campus yet. So here is the deal. This blog is now acting as a make shift telethon, a blog-a-thon if you will.

Here's the deal. I need:

3 people to pledge $100 per month or 3 people to give a $1000 one time gift = $3000
4
people to pledge $50 per month or 4 people to give a $500 one time gift = $2000
5
people to pledge $40 per month or 5 people to give a $400 one time gift = $2000
6
people to pledge $30 per month or 6 people to give a $300 one time gift = $1800
8
people to pledge $25 per month or 8 people to give a $250 one time gift = $2000
10
people to pledge $10 per month or 10 people to give a $100 one time gift = $1000
36 people to pledge the support that I have left to raise, which is less than half, totaling $11,800.

Who are you willing to be? No one, you say? NOT AN OPTION!! If you love me, you will help me.
Email your pledge to Bonnie : bstandridge@ruf.org or you can mail it to the RUF office.

I'm spreading the gospel people.

No, in all seriousness, I really do need your help. Please pray that the necessary funds will be provided to get me to campus on time. Please pray that I can find affordable housing when I do move. Please pray that I have the endurance and humility to be able to ask people for help, my blog doesn't really count. I'm really scared of asking folks face to face. (IT'S SCARY)

So.... TELL YOUR FRIENDS, TELL YOUR FAMILY, TELL YOUR MOM!!!

2 comments:

Brittany Smith said...

sjhay tells me you are moving wednesday!!!! hooray!

Anonymous said...

I hope you solved that problem a year ago. It is a pleasant and easy way to find money. I'd like to go to Japan. Who wants help me? :) I reckon, firstly I should create my own blog...