Friday, September 22, 2006

Everything Is Illuminated


So, I am all moved into my new apartment here in Lubbock. Many, many thanks to my good friend Nicole for making the trip with me, and for her husband Clint sacraficing his married life for a few days. That really means a lot to me. My parents are coming for a visit this weekend. This is the first time that has ever happened. Should be interesting.

Life is busy these days, but I wanted to take a chance to tell you about the movie I watched last night with some of my new friends. Actually I'm not going to tell you anything other than you need to see it for yourself. I think it's my new favorite movie.

Everything is Illuminated.

PS I'm not posting again until someone posts the one random Lord of the Ring reference from this movie.

2 comments:

J Stu said...

Not like you post very often anyway...

But you know, if you say it's a good movie...I could check it out.

Clint said...

ummm... elijah wood still looks like a hobbit?