Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Cak and Fussell




Congratulations to the newly married couple. I have heard great stories from the wedding, and I am so sad that I missed it.

This is a shout out to both the bride and the groom.

Russ- Thank you so much for the long emails about theology. Thank you for your compassion towards me through my struggles in faith and in life. I can't begin to express my gratitude to you for your example as a friend, as a Christian, and as a servant. You have always been willing to lend an ear or and hand when need was expressed. I thank God for our time together here in Norman and pray that as you and your family grow, we will continue to be in each others lives.

Kat- In the short time we have known each other, you have been nothing less than a great friend to me. I will always charish that night we spent together in the tent, chatting it up and snuggling oh so close. I am greatful that Russ has joined in union with such a warm hearted woman, who I hope to become great friends with over the years. Us girls have had the unique opportunity to spend countless hours with some fabulous Christian men, and it is truly a blessing to see them marry up to our standards.

Mr. and Mrs Edwards. May God bless your marriage and your new family, may you have many little Russ and Kat's. Please remember your friends and community always. I love you very much!

No comments: