Thursday, June 22, 2006

Happy Birthday Amy!



















So today was my sister's birthday. I won't tell you her exact age, but I will say she is a little over ten years my senior. That being said, she and I, with her three children, were having lunch today when a woman asked if we were sisters. "Yes", we responded together while giggling. "Which one's older?" she replied. . . My sister is 36 people. ( sorry Amy, I had to tell.) DO I LOOK 36????
I will give it to my sister, she looks young. I wouldn't probably even guess her older than 30, but I wouldn't quess me as 30 either. Jeeze. Happy Birthday Amy.

I, myself, am 24 1/2. When I turned 24 I made a list of things to do before I turn 25. Let's see how I'm doing so far.

1. See David Wilcox in concert again. DONE
2. Run in a 5k or more. NOPE
3. Sell a couple bikes. I GAVE TWO AWAY.
4. Go through and completely clean out my basement. YES, ACTUALLY MY WHOLE HOUSE.
5. Write and memorize I really good poem. NOT YET
6. Read the Bible front to back. Then back to front. WORKING ON IT
7. Watch one of my best friends have a baby. Maybe a couple of friends. STILL A CHANCE FOR SEVERAL
8. Pay off all my debt. GETTING CLOSER
9. Write a children's book. NO, BUT I FOUND AN ILLUSTRATOR
10.Watch the Matrix without falling asleep. THIS IS NOT POSSIBLE
11. Take a Pilates class from Barbie Spates. TIME IS RUNNING OUT
12. Get down to my ideal body weight. GIVE ME A FEW MORE WEEKS
13. Put all my photos in an album. I THINK I LOCATED ALL MY PICTURES
14. Get rid of all the clothes in my closet that I haven't worn in 2 years. CHECK
15. Collect all the real addresses of all the people I have email addresses for. THANK GOODNESS FOR FUNDRAISING
16. Cancel all my email accounts accept one. I CANCELLED ONE, AND GAINED ONE
17. Recycle regularly. IT HAPPENED ONCE
18. Make a cake from scratch. I MADE A BOXED CAKE YESTERDAY
19. Jump out of a plane. TO EXPENSIVE
20. Return everything I have ever borrowed from anyone. IT'S ALL IN THE CAR

25% isn't bad. I need to focus. One thing at a time baby, one thing at a time.

1 comment:

keely said...

A few suggestions that might help:
Make someone else run the 5K. You could watch. I could send you pictures of the birth, if you REALLY want me to. To get down to your ideal body weight, leave one leg off the scale. Works every time. Instead of jumping out of a plane, jump off a roof. A little one.