Saturday, May 27, 2006

On the road again...

Still on the road, living out of a sand filled suitcase, meeting all kinds of people from the south. I actually met a guy whose in-laws are members of my brother's church in Katy.

I'm in Baton Rouge currently, after being in Atlanta via Athens via Panama City Beach. RUF and the community that it controls has taken over my life and continues to take every left over free time that I have, or don't have. When I'm not hanging out with RUFers from UGA, Baylor, Vanderbilt, LSU and OU, I'm signing my name to donor letter after donor letter. That being said, be expecting something in the mail from me very soon, hopefully followed by a very awkward conversation in which I will humbly ask for your money.

Here are a few pictures from my trip.




1 comment:

Annie said...

When are you getting home?