Della Dawn

Pages

  • Home
  • Restaurants

Friday, July 07, 2006

Passing the torch.

Posted by Della at 2:24 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

the boy

the boy

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (1)
    • ►  December (1)
  • ►  2007 (9)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ▼  2006 (54)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ▼  July (9)
      • Never too old for slip and slide
      • OMG it's Brad Beesley!!!
      • Moondance
      • Della and the new Queen
      • No hooks, no bait, no fear. Noodling.
      • Passing the torch.
      • Are we having fun yet?
      • Keepin' stats
      • Loving all things Texas.
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (7)
  • ►  2005 (54)
    • ►  December (9)
    • ►  November (13)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ►  2004 (1)
    • ►  December (1)

Followers

Popular Posts

  • Schtuff
    Three demure young ladies with an appetite for fun established the Bird’s Nest in the fall of 2002. They lived and loved, which eventually l...
  • Road Trips
    I just recently read my friend Collin Barnes' blog, (click on the link above) about road trips. I found it completely amusing and it got...
  • Diet
    I know this topic is much discussed, but it's been on my mind lately, and I have found some interesting information. Some of you know th...
  • Special Blessings
    A while ago, a friend was telling me about how God had blessed him. At first I thought it sounded silly, but now I totally understand. His ...
  • 25 things to do before I turn 25
    These are all things I would like to do before I make it to the big two-five. There are surely other things, but I will remain realistic, al...
  • We're Starting a Kramily!!!!
    Meet Christopher David Kramedjian, and his fiance!!
  • The Cake
  • Well, this sucks.
    It's only the most beautiful day of the year today. I think in the 80's, holy crap is it June? So where am I? Playing outside you as...
  • Popsicle Head & Della Dawn
    This is my dad, who I sometimes affectionately call Popsicle Head. This past Saturday, my father had thirty minutes of chest pains and didn...
  • Eye goes down, Filter goes up.
    No I'm not in Mexico. I'm chillin' in Norman, trying to beat the ultimate depression of boredom. So far it has been successful. ...

About Me

My photo
Della
The Wife, the Mum, and a scatterbrained dreamer.
View my complete profile
Theme images by GelatoPlus. Powered by Blogger.